Thursday 17 May 2018

The Singing Inspectors Visits

Hi my name is Gladis
Yesterday was the worst day of my life
The singing inspector came .
His name is Raymond.
He wears huge knickerbockers and thick stockings like a hunting man.
i would say he looks like a stupid person 
He called everyone into the big room.
He first called Benny and Charles up they sang pretty polly Benny who is tall sounded like a mice squeaking but worse. Charles sang in a low voice.
He shouted what a waste of time 2 voiceless idiots in a singing class. I would of called him the idiot not them.
Then she called jess up she sang a nice song on the modelater. Than he called me up and iris vaughan.
I was shaking like a wet dog.
He called us deaf and dumb.
He is just a ugly brat.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Holly i really like your singing inspector it is really good.
    I don"t won"t to be in he"s class at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly i really like your singing inspector it is really good.
    I don"t won"t to be in he"s class at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Holly
    I am so sorry that he came to visit from your description I would also think he is a stupid person.It is funny how you said I would call him the idiot not them. It is so rude that he called you and Iris Deaf and Dumb and he is just an ugly brat!
    From Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Holly
    I love your story it is very fun.how did Charles act up when he got sent out.
    Kind regards Matthew

    ReplyDelete